Please read our page of FAQs before you apply
- Applicants must be at a professional level.
- We primarily aim to encourage the creation of new musical works, at any stage of development, in any genre, be it jazz, hip-hop, electronic, classical, music-theatre…
- We do not offer places to singers or instrumentalists who want to prepare for performances.
- We are supported by The Ivors Academy Trust, champions of access, inclusion and diversity in music creation. A limited number of bursaries are available if you wish to become a member of The Ivors Academy. Members can also apply for a bursary to cover some or all of the costs of travelling to the Red House. Please see the FAQs page for more details.
- Applications close at 6pm (BST) June 11th. All applications will be considered by our panel and applicants will have an answer by July 1st.